Apples. Apples.

Great movie.

I just spent an hour trying to find this animation again and I'm glad I did. Excellent job!

RR-Portal Gun RR-Portal Gun

Short but...

Made me laugh. Great job!

TheComet responds:

Mission Accomplished then :D

Sprite TV 2 Sprite TV 2

Sorry but...

I didn't find most of this stuff funny. The GTA skit, Knuckes and the Puppy, the Megaman Portal and the final skit are the only ones that even made me chuckle. The rest was either predicable or boring. 3/10 2/5

Mindchamber &amp;lt;/3 Mindchamber </3

LOL!

Great animation. It was funny, a little sad and touching (almost >>). Although I don't know the extent of your relation with Mindchamber, I hope he takes ya back. =P

Munch's War Munch's War

5/5 10/10

With out a doubt one of the funniest animations on Newgrounds I've seen in a long time. Awesome job. I love when Adam first appears and says "Wanna' buy a Bitey shirt?". I fell out of my chair. You owe me a bottle of asprin.

What is Love? What is Love?

It took for ever...

But I found everything for the secret clip (well worth it by the way). Man their are so many hidden little things. Here are a few I found:
A man having sex with a sheep
A topless woman
Harry Potter Fag club
Someone hiding in the mail box
A heart in just about every scene
How to save the hotdog vendor
"Chucky" Cheeses

Those video control buttons are their for a reason. This thing is as much of a game as it is a movie. Awesome work. 10/10 5/5

CVUSF CVUSF

Great Collab

Tons of fun. I love the Raving Rabbid commercials and these shorts all match the style and humor nicely. My personal favorite is the Windup Clock study but all of them were good. The only thing that gets me is how few shorts there are. Please make another with more! ^^

Slingshot-Clock responds:

16 clocks actually signed up, but most of them forgot about it, so they couldn't make a part in time.

go little dude! go little dude!

A good first.

Its a good first movie. Animate another one and try to make the physics a little more solid. The two major things that stick out are the trip, and the backflip. The whole thing has a Line Rider feel. Also, considering the simplicity of the animation a 2mg file seems a little big. I'm guessing the sound file was a little large, or the brush stroke animated figure added a lot more to the file size then I'm figuring it should. Either way, keep up the good work and post another one soon.

xbutton responds:

thanks

Bubble Gum Wolfs Bubble Gum Wolfs

Not bad for a first.

Forgive me for being critical, but 99.9% of the people who say that there first submission is their first ever animation, are lies. Your drawings aren't to bad and have a nice style to them but the animation was rough. The music was funny and the whole thing is just a cute idea. Keep animation and do a remake in a year to mark your progress, I think you stand a decent chance of getting a "Top 5 of the Day" entry in someday. Good luck and happy animating!

KunaiDagger responds:

It really is my first flash, THATS FINISHED I SAID! the only other flash thats done i have is about 3 sec and 5 frames and my brother did 99.8% of it and its just a that meows and thats the end. (I just sat on the couch and told him to make a cat that meows)

Swept to the End TRAILER Swept to the End TRAILER

Good drawing.

But not that much animation. Looks like its a trailer or a teaser maybe? If so I can't wait to see the finished product.

SecretSecretary responds: